- Welcome to CODE2018
- General Information
- Exhibition Desk
• Each speaker should arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the session and upload the presentation file onto
the laptop in the session room.
• Each speaker will be allotted a total of 15 minutes, including 3 minutes for Q&A. The session chairperson will serve
as a timekeeper; promptly respond to the chairperson’s requests to wrap up the presentation,
so that the concurrent sessions stay on schedule.
• There will be an LCD projector, computer, microphones and a screen in all session rooms. Presentation files should
be prepared in Microsoft PowerPoint (i.e., ‘*.ppt’). Please bring a presentation file on a USB flash drive.
• Each poster board measures 250cm high by 100 cm wide.
The speaker’s poster should fit at 130cm high by 90cm wide.
• The speaker will be assigned a poster number that will indicate the location of the poster.
The location and poster board number for the presentation will be announced in the final program.
• There are two Poster Sessions : Poster Session I (P1~P4)
Poster Session II (P5~P14)
- Poster Session I (P1~P4) : April 2nd, Monday (14:30PM~18:15PM)
Poster boards will be ready for set-up by 14:00 PM.
Speakers are expected to arrange their material no later than 14:25 PM
- Poster Session II (P5~P14) : April 3rd,Tuesday (10:30AM~15:00PM)
Poster boards will be ready for set-up by 10:00AM.
Speakers are expected to arrange their material no later than 10:25AM.
• Speakers are requested to be available during the Poster Session to answer questions and discuss their work with attendees.